OSCAR PAP Therapy Data Analysis Consultation
Analysis of your data along with a plan of action to improve your sleep with the use of your PAP device. This consultation can also include report review and remote mask fittings. Approximately 45 minutes is allocated to the first meeting.
A follow up Zoom consultation to re-review your data after changes have been made is also performed as part of the service.
We do not accept insurance. This is Self Pay only (HSA is accepted)
About This Service:
- Our goal is to optimize your CPAP, Bilevel, and ASV therapy with our PAP Therapy Data Analysis.
- We have had excellent success improving PAP therapy sleep as well as educating people about how to manage their PAP therapy treatment. This is a great opportunity to ask questions and learn how to use OSCAR and what to look for.
- We are only able to provide this service to people who are using specific data capable ResMed, Philips Respironics, and Fisher and Paykel PAP therapy machines. These include but aren’t limited to: S9 Autoset, Dreamstation, Dreamstation 2, System One, AirSense 10, AirSense 11, SleepStyle and AirCurve 10. Complete list can be found on the OSCAR download page listed below.
- You are required to have OSCAR downloaded and data from your PAP device imported. This is a free and very helpful program available at https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR/
- You are also required to have Zoom installed.
- We will send you a Zoom invite at the agreed upon time and ask for permission to take remote control of your shared screen (OSCAR data).
Still have questions? Call or email us.